August is here already. County and state fairs are in full swing. Kids will be back in school before too long, and someday it will get cold again! This is a big month for hanging on to top end potential on both corn and beans. Moisture and cool weather would be great but neither is present in the 10 day forecast. New and used equipment was hard to come by in the past 6 months, and the way it sounds, it will get worse before it gets better. Luckily our inventory levels are higher than they have ever been and we are ready to help provide products and service. This week Gary, Ryan, and Adam Traveled to Omaha, Nebraska to attend the Dealer Minds Summit to meet with other dealers and discuss how to develop leaders in our industry. Next week we travel to our county fair for a week of 4-H and fun.
Have a great weekend, and feel free to call 419-953-8500.
Let Storage Tanks Save you Big Money on Pre-Pay
Now is the time to lock in fertilizer prices for 2022, but you have no place to store all of that liquid? We can help with our Enduraplas lineup and our Meridian line up of tanks. Enduraplas is offered in sizes from 1,000 to 10,000 gallons. Meridians popular sizes are 12' x 35 and 12' x 40' 30,000 or 35,000 and offer 17,000 gallons up to 80,000 gallons.
Fall Cover Crop Seeding Options
Looking for ways to seed cover crops? We have 3 options for seeders for Fall application.
- Our very own corn head seeder. Designed here in house, it is a great way to seed covers with no additional passes. The residue from the combine covers the seed like straw when seeding your yard.
- FE4R Hagie seeder. This is designed to go onto your high clearance sprayer and seeds corn into a standing crop.
- Valmar cover crop seeder. Can be mounted on several different things. A very tested, accurate way to seed covers.
New YouTube Videos This Week
We are continuing to add new and fresh content every week to keep our customers engaged with what we are up to. Enjoy these recent videos. We currently have 992 YouTube subscribers, help us reach 1,000 by subscribing today!
Click Here to See Our Youtube Channel
- A Dedicated Toolbar for Y Drops
- Why Y Drops Work
- First Cuts on the Lincoln 4400 Plasma
- Fertilizer Placement, Coulter Or Y Drop?
What Are We Up To? Assemblies & Installs
Used Items This Week
Salford 24' 2100 VT Tool. This tool has the heavy duty coils on it, .5" spacing with a 3 bar tine harrow and 14" basket.
Located in Coldwater, OH
Call 419-953-8500 today for more information!