Have a great weekend and feel free to call 419-953-8500.
Fertilizer Placement, Are you Putting it in the Right Spot? Coulter Vs. Y Drop
This is a huge part of what we do at Fennig Equipment. Putting nutrients at the perfect spot at the perfect time. Strip till, side dress, and everything in between revolves around feeding the crop. We have options to maximize your pass and get the best bang for your buck so that your fertilizer placement makes sense and makes you money! Our Triple Threat System ensures that your fertilizer is placed in all crucial zones for maximum uptake. Upgrade your applicator today to the Triple Threat Fertilizer System, fits CIH, Blu-Jet, Fast, Yetter and more!
- Fertilizer Placement, Coulter Or Y Drop?
- Coulter vs. Y Drop
- Learn More About The Triple Threat Fertilizer System
Dare I Say it? It is Time to Order Yetter Devatators.
I know, I know, it is only mid June but hear me out. Don't wait until the last minute. We have 50 on order for this fall and when they are gone, it will be hard to get a hold of them in time. Give us a call today to manage residue, save tires, and save tillage passes.
- How to Install Your Yetter Devastator
- What can a Devastator do for You?
- Yetter Devastators Breaking down the residue
New YouTube Videos This Week
We are continuing to add new and fresh content every week to keep our customers engaged with what we are up to. Enjoy these recent videos. We currently have 949 YouTube subscribers, help us reach 1,000 by subscribing today!
Click Here to See Our Youtube Channel
- Raven ISO Liquid Controller
- Applying with a John Deere Liquid Rate Controller
- Performing A catch Test Liquid Applicator
- Let's Talk About a 1795 John Deere Planter
What Are We Up To? Assemblies & Installs
Used Items This Week
Now Available: DMI 15 knife applicator, hydraulic drive.
Located in Coldwater, OH
Call 419-953-8500 today for more information!