Harvest has wrapped up this week for almost every customer I spoke with across the country. The last 3 weeks of weather has been a blessing we don't often get this time of year. For us, we spent a lot of the week working with customers to improve their fall tillage or strip tillage programs. With this weather, we have been able to do more demos than ever, and customers are making improvements to their residue management tools and their fertilizer placement tools. We also finished our shop project and are excited about the extra space for larger equipment. Ft. Wayne Farm show is now delayed, read more about our plan below. For service this weekend feel free to call 419-953-8500
Have a great weekend!
Salford HALO Tillage Tool Update
Since we received the Salford HALO 2 weeks ago it has traveled to Ohio, Michigan, and Indiana on farm demos running in corn residue, soybean residue, and in line ripped ground. Every customer has been thoroughly impressed with both the incorporation and the finish this tool offers. If you are still waiting to get this tool onto your farm we appreciate your patience and hope to get it to everyone yet this week.
THE SALFORD HALO HSD IS NOW IN OHIO AND AVAILABLE FOR DEMOS ON YOUR FARM!
- Learn More About Hydraulics on a Salford HALO HSD
- Learn More About the Salford HALO HSD Tillage Tool
Our Plan to Reach without Farm Shows
We talked a couple weeks back about the options to stay connected with us if farm shows were non existent this winter. We are seeing this become a reality very quickly and are putting plans into place immediately to help educate our customer base about what products we have that can change their operation in a positive way. The whole point of farm shows is to showcase products that generate revenue for our customers to them, and we will continue to do that even without farm shows. Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and other forms of social media reach a wide variety of customers but not quite enough so we will be expanding that reach even further.
- "The Talkin Shed" has been the title of our informational videos and now each week we will showcase a farm show themed, strictly educational video about various products. During the video you can text a keyword to a phone number free of charge to get even more detailed information sent directly to your phone.
- Webinars: last winter we held several webinars with industry experts, and vender reps to discuss in depth product knowledge and insights. These webinars will be recorded and loaded to YouTube and links will be sent to customers via text.
- 1 on 1 sessions: If you would like a team member from Fennig Equipment to visit your farm with a certain item of interest, we can arrange a meeting on your farm to get you 1 on 1 insights from the comfort of your property.
Look for these exciting new ways of learning from us in the near future.
New YouTube Videos This Week
We are continuing to add new and fresh content every week to keep our customers engaged with what we are up to. Enjoy these recent videos, we currently have 664 YouTube Subscribers, help us reach 700 by subscribing today!
- Fennig Corn Head Seeder
- Salford HALO HSD Tillage Tool
- How to Assemble Martin ACCR Row Cleaners
- New Salford Tool Arrives Next Week
Used Items This Week
Very nice 40' Great Plains Turbo Max
Blades and bearings in great shape
Comes with rear hitch
Located in Olena, OH
Call 419-953-8500 for more information!