Winter weather came back for a bit this week, luckily not much for snow. We just had evening temps well below freezing. This week we did a lot of the same, getting equipment delivered to the customer. Several Salfords were delivered to customers at the Nova store. A VRT and a 1224 left this week and headed west. We had service guys on the road most of the week taking care of some planter jobs that needed to be wrapped up yet. Yesterday Gary and Angie headed south to Columbus, OH for the Ohio Beef Expo. We will have a booth there for those who want to stop by and talk equipment while they are at the show. Next week we will have a Salford event at our Nova location so that will be a great event for Salford customers.
Be sure to tune into our YouTube Channel. Have a great weekend, and feel free to call 419-953-8500.
The Talkin' Shed Podcast by Fennig EquipmentThe Dynamic Duo Ohio Beef Expo Podcast
Have you ever been to the Ohio Beef Expo? Cody and Adam talk about The Expo, the deer and turkey expo and everything that is going on right now at Fennig Equipment. Adam breaks down the pulse across the US as far as where equipment is running and what is running.
BBI Spreaders, An In Depth Breakdown of the 4 Models
- Trooper: Fertilizer Only! The only BBI Spreader designed for only spreading Fertilizer. Commonly found in PTO Spinners with Ground drive Web
- Liberty: Most Common Spreader, 10' Box can hold 10 ton of lime can do lime and fertilizer. Commonly found with a rate controller with variable rate capabilities
- MagnaSpread: The Beast of them all, Available in 12', 16', and 20' boxes, Has the 360 hydraulic system to handle high rates, fast unload/load times and reduce heating up. If you are Covering Big Acres a Magna Spread is For you. Can do fertilizer at 120' and lime at 60'.
- Grasshopper: Think of it as a liberty but on a single axle chasis.
New YouTube Videos This Week
We are continuing to add new and fresh content every week to keep our customers engaged with what we are up to. Enjoy these recent videos. We currently have 1,790 YouTube subscribers, help us reach 2,000 by subscribing today!
Click Here to See Our Youtube Channel
- March 3rd: week in Review
- Overhead Cranes: Big BBI was unloaded easily
- That Is A Lot of Y Drop Toolbars
- Our New Location Tour! Giant Overhead Crane
What Are We Up To? Assemblies & Installs
Used Items This Week
This week we have a used Spray King liquid fertilizer applicator 1600 gallon tank, stainless steel pump, coulters with knives and sealers. A very nice applicator that is ready to go for spring.
Asking $40,000. Unit is Located at our New Wabash Facility at 841 State Route 29 Celina, OH 45822
Call 419-953-8500 for more information.