|Seed to Soil Contact|
|Seed Bed Prep|
|Equipment For Rent|
|Twine & Wrap|
|Tru Ag Products|
|Yetter Co. Products|
Yetter 5000 Stalk Devastator
Protect tires and tracks from premature wear and damage!• Rollers push over stubble as they travel through the field
• Prevents damage to tires, tracks, wires, and hydraulic hoses on combines, trucks, tractors, and implements
• Preserves residue cover
• Crushed, knocked over stalks facilitate quicker residue breakdown
• Is quick and easy to install with mounting kits for most corn head models
• Features spring-loaded, solid steel construction
• Will not interfere with most header cart trailers
• Not only protects the tires, but breaks down the corn stock for faster disintegration.
12 Row Stalk Roller for the Deere 612C Head
"The Yetter Stalk Devastator exceeded our expectations for this unit immensely. We have a JD 1293 cornhead with conventional rolls and it left many of the stalks sticking up which led to increased tire damage and difficulties in no-tilling our soybeans. The Devastator rolled the stalks down tightly without dislodging them which will make for less tire damage and easier planting next spring hopefully. We had to make a few minor adjustments to our head carrier but the unit fits on our carrier quite nicely, and requires only a little extra time to prepare for transport. "
Regards, David and Zachary Dimmich, Benton County, Indiana
October 9, 2012
Farmers are talking about the Yetter Stalk Devastator on AgTalk!
"...they are spring loaded, had them set up to do the whole width of the head. They are round tube rollers with bars welded on them that crimp the stalks which helps keep the stalks down on the ground. Each roller has 2 springs for down pressure. Could put the head on the trailer without removing them, big bonus. "
With the price of tires and tracks at an all-time high, producers are looking for ways to make them last longer. The new Yetter 5000 Stalk Devastator is a solution to premature tire/track wear and damage caused by crop stubble. Read more...